- Who should attend the Training by DevTrain?
Our training is exclusively designed for the networking enthusiasts & industry professionals who wish to work with the network administrators, IT data centers, cloud infrastructure providers, or public and private cloud managers.
- Are there any prerequisites?
No, there are no prerequisites for this training. However, the attendees are required to have a technical background in the field of IT, Software or Computer Sciences, and ability to learn new things.
- Who teaches the training classes?
All DevTrain instructors have extensive experience in relevant fields such as OpenStack, Cloud Automation and Containers. By combining their real-world technical experience, with their advanced teaching skills, our instructors can ensure a comprehensive and complete training experience for our students.
- Do you offer foreign language materials or translators facility?
At this time, all courses and materials are only available in English.
- Will I receive any certificate after course completion?
After completing the course, all students will receive a certificate of attendance.
- How can I register?
To register, follows the steps below:
- Select the course you want to register yourself in from the training section and click on the ‘Register’ button on the course page.
- Fill in the required fields in the registration form.
- Select your mode of payment & pay the dues.
- An email will also be sent on successfully registering yourself.
- What does my registration fee include?
Your registration fee covers the entire training session, all necessary training materials and daily lunch and refreshments.
Student are required to make their own travel and lodging arrangements as hotel accommodations and transportation are not included in the registration fee.
- What are the payment options?
Students have the option to pay by credit card when registering for their class online.
- What type of documentation is provided for proof of payment?
Students will receive an email confirming their payment. After completing the course, they will also receive a certificate of attendance.
- Are there any discount options?
Yes you can avail the following discounts:
- Early bird discount
- Group discount
- Student discount
- Are there different ways of Training available?
Yes, we deliver trainings in different formats:
- Can I cancel or reschedule the class?
A full refund will be given if the cancellation request is received at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the class. You will not be eligible for a refund if the cancellation request is received after the aforementioned time. However, you can reschedule to another class at least 1 week prior to the start of the class. In the event of non-attendance or failure to reschedule per the above policy, any fees paid for classes are forfeited.
- And in case of cancellation by DevTrain?
In the case of low enrollment, classes may be cancelled with a full refund to the student or rescheduled for another time. DevTrain is not responsible for non-refundable travel or other expenses incurred by the student.
For any other queries please drop a line to email@example.com